Wednesday, February 2, 2011

=[ Sasha's hurt.

Not badly, but I still feel terrible.


She was playing in the indoor arena, goofing around. Then, we brought in Noodle, my friend's horse. There was the usually kicking and squealing, but then they ran around and played. The indoor has a unstable stall guard attached to a lead rope on a broken hook eye over the entrance. My friend and I moved the mounting block and we were standing on it next to the door.


Long story short, Sasha tried bashing the stall gaurd - miraculously, it didn't work, so she jumped it and tore off a piece of skin on the inside of her leg above her knee. It's not bad, but I feel terrible. My mom told me to put the mouning block in front of the door but I ignored her.


I caught Sasha - she just went down the arn aisle - and lunged and rode her lightly. She wasn't lame, but I bet her cut stings. =[ She was pretty good during the ride though.


If YouTube ever uploads my video, you'll get a quick clip of Sasha "spooking" and leting out a huge bucl. Pictures are coming later tonight, but I need to eat dinner and write a 5 paragraph history essay for tomorrow. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment