Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wow!

So the last few days have been fudging AH-MAZING!

It feels like I'm finally under control and handling Sasha well. =D I...
Wait for it......

Jumped a course with Sasha! She was so good Friday over a single that I went right on to do a diagonal than turn sharply to take a jump right off the rail...oh yeah, this was only using half of the arena which is 180 x 80ft....so it was 90 x 80ft, not exactly huge. Sasha wanted to get quick between the second and third jump, but the turn was so tight [nearly a pivot] that she had to slow down. I also did my first line with her since the trial ride. Not a huge achievement, but I'm happy. She wanted to get quick at first and get four instead of five strides, but we sorted that out.

I rode this morning, and did the same course. She didn't get quick at all! I was ecstatic!

So yeah, I'm really happy. I'm just annoyed because I'm leaving to ski for a week tomorrow. =[ Just when we were getting places!

No comments:

Post a Comment